At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
- Strong organic search presence (and top among competitors) with relevance across many major industry keywords currently bringing in millions of website visitors per year.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of strategists, web designers, and writers to help produce high-quality content.
We’re looking for a highly talented individual with an understanding of search engine optimization to drive various digital PR, off-page SEO, and third-party content-creation efforts. The role will involve oversight over some email-marketing, content-creation, and web-research functions. The ideal candidate possesses strong logic abilities and can make inferences that tie topics and content together.
Specifically, you will:
- Plan and drive multiple content placement campaigns covering a large range of niches (e.g., business, politics, news, tech).
- Under the guidance of our Head of Outreach, help mentor a growing stable of in-house staff and freelance content creators around the world.
- Work with content and marketing staff to generate high-quality content.
- Expand social media outreach efforts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Create and execute plans and tasks with various stakeholders in the outreach pipeline.
- Edit and proofread emails and messages sent to outreach targets. Ensure concise communication that generates positive responses and successful publication.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Execute campaigns end to end, review, and determine how to improve.
Your success metrics will include:
- Email response rates, optimized by keeping up with and implementing industry-best practices.
- Quality and quantity of links generated.
- Key organic ranking, traffic, and sales improvement.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, content marketing, or digital marketing
- Highly experienced digital project managers may also be considered
- 2+ years of proven project management experience, including the ability to write clear briefs for various stakeholders
- Some knowledge of link-building and overall Google algorithm ranking factors
- Some knowledge of current SEO and web analytics tools and practices
- Some knowledge of the social media marketing landscape
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing and editing ability in one/some of the following languages:
- Experience hiring and managing remote team members
- Proficiency in project management or CRM tools
What you get from it
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai, with lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, and powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, with flexible work times
- Top-quality health insurance