At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
You’ll join our team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to:
- Continue building our app for Windows and make it the best in the industry.
- Assist other team members building our apps for Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Routers.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage. You’ll focus on Windows and C# .NET, but ideally will be involved in other languages and platforms as well. We use Go for code that’s shared across platforms. You’ll need to become an expert in Go as well.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team.
- Expert C# .NET developer writing UI-based client-side applications with WPF. We don’t use .NET on the server side (we mostly use Ruby). This position is primarily about client-side development.
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Very solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Experience in Caliburn.Micro, Rx, WiX is a plus
- Solid understanding of IP networking
- Solid understanding of Windows
- Ideally: fluent in at least one other language/platform for UI applications
- Hunger for learning new skills, including a keen interest to learn Go
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment