At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage. You’ll focus on macOS with Objective C, but ideally will be involved in other languages and platforms as well. We use Go for code that’s shared across platforms. You’ll need to become an expert in Go as well. Your colleagues will coach you.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with colleagues building similar applications for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team.
- Expert Mac OS X Objective C developer creating beautiful client-side applications
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Deep understanding of Mac user interface design guidelines
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Ideally: You already have a good understanding of IP networking, or will be eager to learn this here.
- Keen interest to learn Go
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment