At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for a Senior Cross-Platform Client-Side Developer
You’ll join our team of developers to build cross-platform components shared by our apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and routers. These are written in Go, C, and C++.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but shared aspects are:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code reviews with other developers on the team.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Expert in at least one of C/C++ or Go.
- Expert in writing automated tests. Ideally, also experience in TDD or BDD.
- Experience building client-side apps on at least two platforms, preferably including Linux.
- Solid understanding of IP networking.
- Hunger for learning new skills.
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment