Want to develop your passion for code and grow your technical skills? We might be the place for you!
This is an entry-level position for individuals interested in the following positions:
- Junior Software Developer
- Software Developer I
- Entry-level Software Developer
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
Does this describe you?
- You have a real passion for software development. Whatever language or framework you use, you take pride in writing elegant and efficient code.
- You like developing your passion and skills on hobby projects.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment where your contributions make an impact.
- You’ve been bored in computer science classes!
What work will you be doing?
We’re looking for great developers to join us and work on a number of projects:
- Client-side development (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux)
- Server-side development (websites, web APIs, back-end infrastructure)
- Integration, testing, and automation
Why join us?
At Chengbao, we do software like it should be done in 2018. Micro-services, continuous delivery, continuous integration, automated testing, code reviews—these aren’t just buzzwords. They’re software practices that we use every day and on every project. Join us to kickstart your career in software engineering.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment