We’re looking for a Go developer with a Linux background
Chengbao is looking for a Go Developer with a Linux background to join our team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to:
- Use Go to build cross-platform components shared by our apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops, and potentially soon routers as well.
- Using a language of your choice, build Linux tools related to security and networking.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but shared aspects are:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team
- At least a basic background in Go / Golang already, and excited about becoming an expert
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Experience with Linux
- Solid understanding of IP networking
- Hunger for learning new skills
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.