We’re looking for a Senior Quality Analyst
As a Senior Quality Analyst, your mission will be to raise the quality of our customer experience and improve our efficiency at delivering changes to our customers.
Your curiosity, system-level technical thinking, and good judgement of priorities and risks will be your critical tools. You will give us confidence in our mobile and desktop applications by writing test cases and test plans, reviewing the mix of test coverage, and executing some tests yourself.
While responsibility for the quality of a component is shared with the developers, you will be responsible for ensuring that there is sufficient test coverage for our native applications, reviewing test results, and signing off on the quality of releases.
- Create test plans for new features or new bugs
- Write and maintain suites of manual tests for:
- Functional requirements across applications and supported operating systems
- Non-functional requirements such as speed, capacity, security, and privacy
- Enforce clear requirements and acceptance criteria in JIRA tickets
- Participate in the triage and prioritization of bugs and features
- Recommend appropriate regression and ad-hoc test coverage for releases
- Provide prompt and professional support to manual testers during test execution
- Execute high-complexity, high-urgency, or exploratory tests
- Complete post-mortem process for critical incidents involving areas you own
- Work with the engineering and product teams to ensure that features and implementation choices are testable, low risk, and “designed for quality”
- Coordinate and communicate with other teams across the company (platform application development, backend, systems, product, customer support, and security)
- Experience in a software quality role, software product role, or in a development role that was responsible for quality
- Expertise writing detailed requirements or tests
- Concise and direct writing style
- Ability to document and troubleshoot complex issues
- Experience using at least 3 of our supported operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, routers)
- Experience working with complex or multi-platform products
- Proven ability to effectively work with remote teams
- Self-driven for improvement and follow-up
- Clear written and spoken English (clear enough to work with non-native speakers from many regions)
Experience in these areas would also be useful:
- Exploratory testing
- Specification and maintenance of test hardware/environments
- Test automation
- Software development experience or training
- Customer support or field engineering
- Project management
What you can expect
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruits and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 20+ nationalities
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.