We are looking for a QA Analyst specialized in Web frontend
Our websites garner in excess of 500 million pageviews each year. We’re looking for a motivated QA professional with a strict eye for detail to help ensure the quality of our customer-facing web pages.
You’ll drive the testing and quality assurance (QA) for all website frontend development work that’s vital to every campaign and project within our Marketing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform QA and validation for frontend development work to ensure it meets both visual and functional requirements
- Test web properties on a matrix of supported browsers and devices
- Create, update, and enforce test plans
- Help improve QA and testing processes and overall quality for frontend development team in conjunction with our Web Dev lead and designers
- Collaborate with internal and external QA teams including our Head of QA to ensure alignment and share best practice
- Create processes with Customer Support to quickly reproduce and fix issues experienced by customers
Some of your success metrics may be:
- Reduce the number of frontend bugs shipped
- Increase the velocity of development teams by optimizing our QA function
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. You’ll need to communicate quickly and clearly with developers on your team, as well as the broader marketing team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience doing visual and functional testing on websites including cross-browser and cross-device.
- You must be comfortable handling competing priorities.
- Experience with automated testing (e.g. selenium) and ability to understand where it would make sense to use automated vs. manual testing.
- A good understanding of on-page SEO best practices.
- Talent for project management and organization. Set priorities, communicate status and next steps.
- Experience working in a team running websites with content and traffic volumes similar to or greater than ours, ideally also localized into several languages.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, marketers, and various other roles needed in a SAAS business. Together, we build and operate beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.