We are looking for a Release Manager
We are growing our engineering team and we’re looking for an experienced Release Manager to join us. This person will have a high-profile role contributing to overall engineering productivity.
- Ensure delivery teams are operating efficiently and effectively with no blockages.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Promote self-organization. You influence your teams towards self-improvement and generate great team results.
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of issues (with individuals or teams). Initiate and share post-mortems.
- Identify technical and process improvement opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to implement. Drive internal projects that help scale the teams.
- Expose teams to innovative thinking and bring ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging other Agile thinking.
- 3+ years working with technical teams to increase their development velocity.
- Experienced in facilitating and maturing multiple teams at the same time.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, are able to work with little direct supervision, but know when to ask for help.
- Effective at monitoring, measuring, and communicating release metrics to a broad audience.
- Proactively identify impediments in the release process, drive for process changes, and enforce the process with stakeholders
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.