At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We are looking for a Product Management Lead
We’re looking for a Product Management Lead to ensure we keep moving in the right direction at light speed. Our industry-leading products are actively used by people across the globe. This is a role that contributes directly to the company’s future direction.
Each day, you will do whatever is necessary to get your products successfully shipped. This involves:
- Setting a vision for the product management team
- Motivating the team to make your vision a reality
- Leading ideation for what we could build
- Defining what we will build
- Coordinating and facilitating to maximize team velocity
- Measuring the impact on users
- 5+ years experience in a ‘product’ role at a digital company
- Shipped multiple products (or features) that you are proud of
- Seek simpler solutions to difficult user problems. You don’t get caught up in what users say they want, but instead dig deeper and provide the real solution they need.
- Effective at prioritizing. Consider business needs and technical costs to decide in which order to deliver functionality to customers.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
Nice to have
- Experience in an agile environment
- Can read code
- Working knowledge of experimental design and statistics
- People management experience
Profile of an ideal candidate
- You keep your eye on the bigger picture while focusing on the details that matter
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance