At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We are looking for a Product Design Lead
We are growing our design team and we’re looking for an experienced Product Design Lead to join us. This person will lead our product brand to the next level.
Our design team crafts delightful experiences to make people’s digital lives more private and secure. We believe good design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We are guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process that combines research, data, and thoughtful critique. We are never satisfied with the status quo.
- Manage the Product Design Team. Hire, lead and motivate the team to do their best work.
- Align your team’s work with our brand strategy. Create and promote a brand that consumers recognize and trust. Ensure consistency across the team. May include creating design guidelines, style guide, and standards.
- Work with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to facilitate product improvements.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners, including customers.
- Partner with others in the company to distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions for a global audience across platforms.
- Define goals, map user flows, create mockups, prototype interactions, and ensure implementation meets a high standard of fidelity.
- 3+ years of experience in a UI / Product design leadership role – ideally designing consumer mobile and web applications.
- Enjoy establishing and evangelizing the brand strategy and rationale.
- Have an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design.
- Thrive when you’re working with a small team in an ever-changing environment. You are confident but willing to learn. We want to learn with you and from you.
- Comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
What you get from it
- An attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- A fun and collaborative work environment that gives you room for creativity