At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
You’ll be in charge of providing IT infrastructure to let our worldwide team work efficiently and securely.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, lead the implementation, document, and enforce internal IT strategy, policy and processes for all our offices. Challenges include:
- Security. List and mitigate threats at physical, network, OS, and application layers. Continually prove that your mitigations are effective.
- Disaster preparedness. Regularly test your solutions. Be certain that various levels of hardware failure won’t cause business impact.
- Capacity planning. Manage infrastructure expansion, ensuring that systems meet performance and reliability requirements even as the team expands.
- Lead the IT team consisting of an experienced engineer in Hong Kong, as well as several contractors in the Philippines.
- Project-manage various IT infrastructure projects.
- Expert Windows and VMWare vCenter Admin. You must have previously been responsible for 100+ Windows workstations.
- Deep understanding of IT best practices, especially for security.
- Experienced people leader
- Able to exercise a degree of independence, and operate under broad direction
- Experienced at creating, documenting, and enforcing IT policies.
- Excellent communicator, both internally (ticket management, strategy) and externally with suppliers (requirements, documentation and negotiation)
- At least basic Linux skills
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
- Will require travel to the Philippines a few times per year, a few days per trip
Sound like the place for you? Apply today.