Be the go-to person for IT in a friendly environment
As we continue to grow, there is more demand for the IT Department to support the needs of our internal users and maintain IT resources. This demand has created an opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician to join our Internal IT team.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will provide level 1 and 2 support to our global workforce. Your duties will be to:
- Install or replace equipment such as workstations, laptops, and printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software related issues.
- Assist in the maintenance of our Access Control Systems
- Triage and resolve support tickets or escalate to other teams
- Help enforce IT policy. Detect violations and correct.
- Coordinate with contractors for specific projects, including dealing with our ISPs.
- Help test disaster recovery processes.
- Help run capacity tests.
- Maintain inventory of hardware and software.
We’ll measure your success along these KPIs:
- Employee productivity. Ensure the team can work efficiently and reliably. Their IT environment meets their needs both in terms of functionality as well as speed.
- Employee uptime. No downtime due to IT failures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in:
- Hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
- Installing and troubleshooting peripherals
- Good understanding of IT security best practices
- Basic MacOS and Linux skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Well organized
Bonus for experience with:
- Mobile Device Management
- VMware administration
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
- Exposure to exciting new technologies
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.