At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager
You will lead our world-class recruiting team and play a key role in attracting the best talent to support the rapid growth of our business. If you have a keen eye for recognizing talent, join our high performance recruiting team.
- Find and maintain relationships with top-tier talent
- Source candidates through a variety of channels, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and personal network
- Maintain a network of top talent within the HK market by attending events and engaging relevant organizations
- Business partnership
- Communicate with teams to discuss and understand the requirements of job openings
- Improve job descriptions shared by stakeholders with the objective of attracting talents
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to ensure strong pipelines of candidates
- Drive recruitment process
- Conduct preliminary phone screens to evaluate candidates’ cultural fit and technical knowledge based on the guidelines provided to you by our hiring managers
- Provide candidates with great experience from application to offer stage by keeping them engaged and informed
- Maintain ongoing communication with stakeholders to ensure necessary information is being shared throughout the process
- Lead the in-house recruitment team
- Mentor, manage, coach and develop 3 high performing recruiters
- Measure team performance via recruitment KPIs
- Partner with HR on employment branding
- Refine our interview process and ensure data accuracy in our CTS
- Produce key reports and metrics to management as required
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Experience running a high-performance recruitment operation
- Ability to provide detailed insights on candidates in a clear and concise fashion
- Strong sourcing and market mapping skills.
- Has a friendly and outgoing personality with negotiation and influencing skills
- Is able to pitch candidates on why our company may be an ideal opportunity for their career goals
- Highly organized and able to follow up with candidates through multiple rounds of discussion
Nice to have
- Understands technology and can test a candidate’s technical aptitude as a software developer.
What you get from it
- An attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- A Fun and collaborative work environment that gives you room for creativity