We are looking for a Recruitment Lead
We are looking for someone to lead our recruiting team.
- Lead the talent acquisition function globally.
- Mentor, manage, coach, develop and hold accountable three high performing in-house recruiters.
- Define and execute a hiring-plan for recruiting-team. Hire more in-house recruiters as needed.
- Set, measure and use KPIs for your team.
- Manage the relationships with recruiting agencies.
- Global scope:
- Your team is responsible for all hiring in Hong Kong, as well as our various remote-based team members. We have ambitious hiring goals for both parts.
- Our customer support team in another country has its own dedicated recruiting team. Its leader will dotted-line report to you and you’ll act as an advisor.
- To let us acquire talent even faster, we’re actively looking to open one or more additional offices in other cities. Your team will be actively involved in staffing up those offices.
- Ensure that the company has clear hiring-plans that meet long-term business objectives.
- Partner with the business owners and various department heads to understand their long-term needs for talent, key-person risks and succession plans.
- Some hiring-plans you will draft yourself, and for others you act as an advisor.
- Ensure that priorities, budgets, search strategies, and objectives are clear and well-communicated.
- Ensure that job descriptions are top-quality, meaning they meet our standards as a consumer and employer brand, and are effective tools for making fast and good hiring decisions.
- Execute hiring-plans.
- For each position, decide on an appropriate mix of recruiting channels. Those include in-house outreach sourcing, recruitment agencies, referrals, job postings, search advertisements, job fairs, universities, conferences, social media and other company-branded content, etc.
- Ensure that interview loops are effective and efficient. Train your team and hiring-managers in designing loops and running interviews.
- Lead by example as a world-class headhunter.
- Source and recruit senior talent yourself.
- Maintain your personal network of talent.
- Train both your team as well as anyone across the company involved in hiring.
- Design and implement recruitment processes across the company
- Define the metrics, track and communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Document processes, roll them out across teams, then refine them over time.
- Partner with HR team on employment branding, onboarding, and talent management.
- Excellent people-management skills. At least two years experience in being the people-manager for several in-house recruiters. You excel at setting expectations, providing actionable feedback, and holding your team members accountable to results.
- World-class headhunting skills. You’re a master at setting search strategies, sourcing and assessing talent yourself, and training less experienced recruiters.
- Talent for designing and implementing processes. You’ve created high-performing teams by giving them elegant processes to follow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Our business language is English only.
What we offer
- Reports to one of the two business owners
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.