We are looking for a Learning and Development Manager
You will oversee company-wide learning and development initiatives and programs at a dynamic, fast-paced, and evolving global organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of learning, including needs assessment, training strategy, curriculum development, identifying effective delivery methods, sourcing external consultants, overseeing learning systems, facilitating training sessions, and assessing results. Additionally, you will support global talent management processes such as recruitment and performance management.
- Lead the Learning and Development function for all product and marketing teams
- Drive the creation and execution of a Learning and Development strategy. Formulate projects, processes, and frameworks to meet the organization’s needs and values.
- Understand individual and organizational development needs. Develop effective learning strategies to address them.
- Maintain productive partnerships with key stakeholders to obtain an understanding of the organization’s values and strategic priorities. Identify and diagnose performance gaps.
- Work with stakeholders to build, align, and implement learning and career paths for all roles.
- Create concise, creative, and effective learning solutions for Hong Kong teams and remote teams
- Use instructional design expertise and leverage technology to create and implement learning solutions utilizing various delivery methods such as digital, written, blended, and instructor-led training.
- Manage and collaborate with external consultants to support the creation and delivery of key programs.
- Measure the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives and programs, communicate your findings to stakeholders, then iterate.
- Talent Management and HR
- In collaboration with the Head of HR, partner with organizational leaders to foster a culture of coaching and development.
- Support the Talent Acquisition process by running phone and in-person interviews.
- Support the Performance Management process by overseeing the day-to-day performance appraisal process.
- Manage a pipeline of learning, development, and talent management projects with multiple deliverables and owners, always delivering a high-quality result.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Learning Development Manager interacting and collaborating on learning, development, and coaching initiatives at all levels of an organization
- Excellent project planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Proven track record of creating successful learning, development, and talent management programs linked to organizational goals
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative, healthy, cross-functional relationships
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of adult learning concepts and instructional design process
- Expertise in sourcing and managing external consultants, learning management systems, and digital learning tools
- Experience in making procurement decisions based on a budget
- Ability to review data, draw valuable conclusions, and effectively present findings to a wider audience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Instructional Design, Organisational Learning, Human Resource Development, or related field
- Technical Experience: Proven track record grasping high-level technical concepts and collaborating with a large tech team.
What we offer
- An attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- A fun and collaborative work environment that gives you room for creativity
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.