You will work with key stakeholders to drive HR and Talent Management initiatives across a scaling international business. With these stakeholders, you’ll execute and drive HR guidelines, processes, and projects.
- As a key member of our HR and Office Team, you will ensure a high standard of HR services delivery
- Review HR guidelines, processes, and workflows. Recommend improvements in order to boost the effectiveness of our service delivery.
- Employee relations, retention, and engagement
- Resolve personnel issues. Handle coaching and counseling of team members.
- Measure and track employee morale and retention, dig deeper to understand root causes, suggest initiatives to prevent bad attrition and speed up good attrition.
- Have a finger on the pulse: measure staff engagement levels and propose ideas and solutions to increase employee engagement.
- Run processes for team events and team building activities.
- Performance and Pay
- Partner with functional leaders to define and refine pay and competency bands.
- Integrate bands into appropriate talent management processes (talent acquisition, performance management, development planning and learning etc.)
- Improve our performance management processes including formal performance evaluations, career development plans, on-boarding plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Negotiate/improve/expand employee benefits such as health insurance.
- Conduct market research and propose recommendations to our compensation packages.
- Partner with recruiting-team in making employment offers and composing compensation packages.
- Collaborate with Recruitment and Learning and Development
- Refine new employee on-boarding processes.
- Participate in interviews.
- Training: identify needs, implement solutions, track effectiveness.
- Create succession plans.
- Handle escalated coaching and counseling of team members.
- Lead HR systems related projects (HRIS, Payroll, Performance Management).
- Stay abreast of relevant HR legislation ensuring that HR policies and practices remain compliant.
- Proven experience in all aspects of the responsibilities listed in this JD in an organization of at least 100 employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized. Talent for creating, documenting, and running efficient processes.
- High EQ. You’re good with people.
- Excellent people-management skills. At least two years experience in being the people-manager for HR/office personnel.
- Strong relationship skills and adaptability to navigate ambiguity.
- Proven vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Psychology.
- Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Psychology
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.