We’re looking for an HR Director
This position leads the HR function globally with a focus on Hong Kong.
- Reports to one of the two business owners
- Responsible for all HR areas:
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee relations
- Define and drive the hiring-plan and roadmap for your team
- Scope will include:
- Hong Kong office
- Remote-working employees worldwide except customer-support team, which has its own HR organization
- Likely opening another office, with the local HR leader reporting either dotted-line or direct to you.
- Be a mentor to the Head of HR for our customer support team in the Philippines.
- Be the people manager for staff based in Hong Kong:
- HR and Office Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Proven experience in all aspects of the responsibilities listed in this JD in an organization of at least 50 employees.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (no other languages needed).
- Highly organized. Talent for creating, documenting, and running efficient processes.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.