At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We have hundreds of thousands of paying customers.
- Strong organic search presence with relevance across many major industry keywords.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders
- Strong team of strategists and writers to help produce quality and highly relevant content.
We’re looking for talented individuals to be a part of our SEO Team. You will contribute to our web marketing and analytics activities with reporting, SEO planning, content feedback/planning, link building, outreach, and keyword strategy.
This role will contribute heavily to our marketing strategies and provide an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry with other young, talented professionals.
- Track, report, and monitor our organic and keyword strategies.
- You must clearly communicate results to the management team.
- Provide feedback to in-house content specialists. Ensure written content meets SEO best practices. Suggest improvements to landing page drafts and blog posts.
- Perform keyword research for various stakeholders.
- Help prioritize keywords and landing pages to attract our target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and more.
- Aggressively find and fix problems.
- Regularly audit existing content and work with the in-house team to implement refreshes.
- Help the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- This may involve liaising with outside agencies.
- Perform regular SEO audits and drive work items as necessary.
- Follow and digest popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- A keen interest or formal experience in SEO.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Strong command of Excel including pivot tables.
- Strong command of Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Excellent command of copywriting SEO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Can-do attitude. Given a problem, quickly understand the requirements and output a solution.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices, including some of the following: Moz, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Linkdex, Ahrefs, etc.
- Proficiency with Google Adwords
- Other web analytics experience
- Experience working with remote teams or agencies
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours (arrive at work anytime between 8 and 11 am!)
- Top-quality health insurance