We’re looking for a Project Editor/Editorial Project Manager
We’re looking for a highly talented individual to procure, review, and edit creative content for numerous publications across the web. The content will be used in various content marketing and off-page SEO campaigns. The role will combine vendor/freelancer management and creative editorial tasks, making inferences that tie topics and content together.
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital writer/editor OR project manager. Project management and editorial skills will both be needed on the job, but we’re willing to train you in one of these areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry and work on content that will be read by millions of people worldwide.
Exceptional fresh graduates with relevant part-time/internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong organic search presence (and top among competitors) with relevance across many major industry keywords currently bringing in millions of website visitors per year.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of 50+ strategists, web designers, and writers to help produce high-quality content.
- Execute end-to-end content marketing campaigns. This includes designing, commissioning, reviewing, and optimizing content.
- Recruit, trial, and onboard content-creating vendors and freelancers.
- Maintain regular communication with content creation partners to optimize processes and increasing efficiency.
- Track your results. Figure out what’s working and implement them across other campaigns.
- Set up processes to review current campaigns and their content and make suggestions for improvement.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Your success metrics will include:
- Key organic ranking, traffic, and sales improvement.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) of created content.
Other stretch responsibilities for the right individual
- Hire, manage, and lead a remote team of Project Editors and writers
- 1+ year of experience in digital marketing, project management or content creation
- Highly experienced account managers familiar with creating briefs and specifications may also be considered
- Excellent written English
- Able to perform repetitive but vital projects with enthusiasm
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Creative logic to making inferences, tying together technical subjects with everyday news and events topics
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with journalists, bloggers, or webmasters
- Previous experience managing projects with some remote staff
- Experience managing freelancers
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.