We are looking for an Outreach Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly talented individual with an understanding of search engine optimization to drive various digital PR, off-page SEO, and third-party content-creation efforts. The role will involve oversight over some email-marketing, content-creation, and web-research functions. The ideal candidate possesses strong logic abilities and can make inferences that tie topics and content together.
- Plan and drive multiple content placement campaigns covering a large range of niches (e.g., business, politics, news, tech).
- Under the guidance of our Head of Outreach, help mentor a growing stable content creators and email marketers around the world.
- Expand social media outreach efforts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Create and execute plans and tasks with various stakeholders in the pipeline.
- Edit and proofread emails and messages sent to high-level outreach targets. Ensure concise communication that generates positive responses and successful publication.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Execute campaigns end to end, review, and determine how to improve.
Your success metrics will include:
- Email response rates, optimized by keeping up with and implementing industry-best practices.
- Quality and quantity of content generated, feedback to the content, and off-page SEO impacts of the content.
- Key organic ranking, traffic, and sales improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, content marketing, or digital marketing
- Highly experienced digital project managers may also be considered
- 2+ years of proven project management experience, including the ability to write clear briefs for various stakeholders
- Working SEO, link building and web analytics tools and practices
- Some knowledge of the social media marketing landscape
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing and editing ability in one/some of the following languages:
- Experience hiring and managing content creators or other marketing-related positions
- Proficiency in project management or CRM tools
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.