At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for a highly talented individual to define and drive the vision of our conversion efforts across our website, emails, and pre-sales efforts.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive and grow our conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts.
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing and business owner.
- Coordinate with the PPC, social media, and SEO teams to optimize sales funnels for dozens of campaigns across web, mobile, and emails.
- Implement processes to make sure we can run high-impact A/B tests continuously.
- Measurably improve our overall sales and conversion rates.
- Ideate world-class tests that move the conversion needle. Use your experience, research skills, plus the latest industry best practices to decide what to test.
- Train and work with our design team to make your conversion improvement ideas a reality.
- Within 6 months, ensure we can run, maintain, and analyze up to 50 split tests simultaneously across our website and emails.
- Define what tools we should use.
- Create reporting procedures and backlogs. Work with project managers and stakeholders to ensure we always prioritize tests with the highest impact.
- Train other members of the marketing team to always think about conversion.
- Define, set, and measure team-wide goals related to conversion rates.
- Motivate the team to make your projects a reality.
Our marketing team of 25+ is growing rapidly. We’ve historically performed this function with good success, but we’re ready to take it to the next level with your help!
- 3+ years experience in split testing and web optimization.
- Some design talent. The ideal candidate can wireframe and create basic designs to demonstrate split test concepts to stakeholders.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from a variety of cultures.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs.
- Solid Excel and reporting skills.
- World-class command of web analytics.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives.
- A curious attitude that’s driven by data.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Jira or another project management tool
- Bonus points if you’ve also got some design skills, although these are not required for this position as we already have in-house talent in this area
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance