We’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a self-motivated, resourceful, and organized individual to contribute to our core sales efforts. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position! We need someone with a strong desire to learn, and the enterprise to work independently.
The role of Junior Affiliate manager is very diverse – you’ll learn a great deal about our wider marketing operations. You’ll also work with various teams in the marketing department to provide affiliate partners with the tools and support they need to promote our brand effectively. You’ll need to effectively communicate with everyone from webmasters and web designers to be successful in this role.
- Drive new sales growth initiatives with our existing partners, including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media.
- Maintain regular communication with partners to keep them informed about product changes or their sales commissions. Build personal relationships.
- Onboard new affiliates: help set up new affiliates on our program. Walk them through the process of getting started. Answer any questions they have about our product, program or payment process.
- Recruit new affiliates: Identify potential partners, reach out to them, and close the deal.
- Review and suggest edits to online articles to correct inaccurate or outdated information.
- Collaborate with our design team to facilitate partners’ requests for banner ads or specific landing pages.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to gather content ideas or determine specific new features that we want our partners to promote
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve his or her skills.
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text.
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate.
- Creative “outside the box” thinker.
- Online marketing savvy.
Nice to have
- Experience in Online Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Sales or Customer Support
- Marketing analytics e.g. SEMrush, ahrefs, Similar Web
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.