At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliate Marketing Team promoting consumer online services used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
You will report to our Affiliate Marketing Team Manager and join a world-class group of marketers, engineers, and support reps. Our company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a startup.
- Drive new sales growth initiatives with our existing partners, including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media.
- Maintain regular email communication with partners to keep them informed about product changes or their sales commissions. Build personal relationships.
- Win new business. Identify potential partners, reach out to them, and close the deal.
- Review and suggest edits to online articles to correct inaccurate or outdated information.
- Collaborate with our design team to facilitate partners’ requests for banner ads or specific landing pages.
- Launch promotions, such as free giveaways, in conjunction with our partners.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to gather content ideas or determine specific new features that we want our partners to promote
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve his or her skills
- Have lived, worked, or studied in an overseas English-speaking environment
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate
- Creative “outside the box” thinker
- Online marketing savvy
- Nice to have: Past experience in sales or account management
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment