We’re looking for a Administrative Assistant for the Affiliate Marketing Team
We’re looking for an experienced administrator to join our Affiliate team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team. We’re looking for someone with excellent organiation skills, has the ability to multitask and work without supervision.
The role of Affiliate Team Admin is diverse, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, with the main objective being to support the affiliate team and enable them to work more efficiently. You’ll work directly with the Affiliate team and at times with teams in other departments.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Report: support the affiliate team with weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Support team: work with the support team to answer inbound queries from affiliates and potential affiliates
- Onboard new affiliates: approve and onboard new affiliates, ensuring they have everything they need to promote our brand effectively
- Manage and update all affiliate marketing collateral
- Newsletter: write and send the monthly affiliate newsletter
- Finance: work with the Finance department to ensure all affiliates receive payment on time
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with G suite productivity tools
- Experience in admin, online marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, or customer support.
- Marketing analytics e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Similar Web
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.