At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for a Web and Ad Designer
You’ll collaborate with product managers, content strategists, and marketing experts, to deliver world-class and highly-optimized web design experiences to customers.
Specifically, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Help design and annotate suggestions and presentations for our websites.
- Create pixel-perfect and well-converting user experiences for the web. That means you have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, information architecture, typography, and iconography. You will also produce icons and other visual assets as needed.
- Understand our customers and competitors. You will be committed to designing for the user while maintaining a strong understanding of our business objectives which include driving sales and increasing conversion rates.
- Create mockups and help in conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts for our websites. You’ll ideate, design, and help implement A/B tests on these sites.
- Improve the experience in any part of our website. Identify customer pain points, measure them, and solve them.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- You’re conversion driven. Understand what drives sales and interactions and create designs accordingly.
- You have a keen understanding of how people think and make decisions.
- You pride yourself on being organized and can deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- You are proactive and relentless about solving design challenges.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills enable you to promote your designs to stakeholders.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours