At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for a UI Designer
We are a technology company that requires a UI designer who can make complex functionality look beautifully simple. Our industry-leading products are actively used by half a million people across the globe. Ensuring these products are easy to use, delightful, and trusted is critical to the company’s future.
You’ll collaborate with product managers, marketers, and UX designers to provide engineering teams with a very clear vision of what we want to deliver to customers.
Specifically, you will:
- Build interactive prototypes, which include animated microinteractions that provide feedback to the user. Iterate these prototypes based on user feedback.
- Create pixel-perfect user interfaces for native apps for desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux), mobile (Android, iOS), and router platforms, as well as browser extensions and websites. That means you have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, information architecture, typography, and iconography.
- Advocate for UI and UX best practices. Ensure that all our products feel native to their platform and that their visual language raises trust in our brands. For example, you should:
- Be intimately familiar with the details of Android material design.
- Understand UI style changes in upcoming versions of iOS, then define how we should apply those in our apps.
- Be aware of the latest trends in website design, then use those insights to keep our brand looking fresh and continually raise the conversion rates of our websites.
- Maintain the user interface design guidelines for all our products.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Your portfolio includes several websites and/or apps you are proud to show off.
- You love designing for complex systems and all the nuances they afford.
- You pride yourself on being meticulously organized and able to deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Your excellent English written and verbal communication skills enable you to promote your designs to stakeholders.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Sound like the place for you? Apply today.