Chengbao is looking for a Data Team Lead / Senior Analytics Manager.
This role is a unique opportunity to help millions of users, and also work with a broad range of stakeholders within the organization. If you have a knack for bringing solutions through data by leading a team of highly motivated and devoted individuals… we’re looking for you!
As the manager of the data team, you will:
- Manage a team of passionate analysts, engineers and data scientists – help them flourish (includes hiring as needed)
- Work closely with stakeholders to collect requirements, structure work tasks and provide insights and requests
- Prioritize projects (through epics and sprints) to efficiently enable stakeholders to answer company-wide business intelligence questions
- Offer technical solutions around ETL tools, data platform and warehouse, and visualization
- Push further the capabilities and services of the data team
- 3+ years experience managing people
- With excellent communication skills, you can manage several stakeholders
- Experienced cross team project manager
- You have a good sense of priority and are able to triage between important and urgent tasks
- Problem solver: you can think out of the box to propose solutions while staying in the time commitment
- Quick learner: you are keen to learn about new tools, technologies and models quickly and you have the ability to apply them to deliver a project
- You have a general knowledge and understanding of ETL tools and processes
- You are familiar with building development environments and pipelines to train machine learning models, monitor their performance and bring them to production
- Know how to avoid common insight pitfalls and fallacies through statistics
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- You have deployed dashboards to a broad range of users
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Degree in computer sciences preferred
- Experience with Apache Airflow, Spark, Hadoop, AWS services (Redshift, S3, Redis, Athena, Sagemaker, Kinesis Data Firehose) and/or Google Services (GCP, BigQuery, GA 360)
- Proficient with Python, pandas, matplotlib, Jupyter Notebooks
- Familiar with visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.