At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst to dive deep into our numbers to optimize how every corner of the business functions. Our industry-leading products are actively used by consumers all around the globe. Your outputs will directly impact the future of the company.
- Answer critical business questions (investigate), detect anomalies and outliers (monitor), find trends and share recommendations (anticipate) from across the organization, such as:
- Marketing campaign attribution
- Customer churn and retention
- Customer support interactions
- Technical operations metrics
- Design and build Tableau dashboards. Enable relevant team members to get answers themselves quickly.
- Coordinate with software development teams to define requirements for your pipelines.
- Create weekly reports, add your insight, and recommend actions.
You will report to the Senior Analytics Manager.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Excellent communication skills: You should have a talent for asking insightful questions and giving succinct answers.
- Experience with Tableau or a similar visualization product
- Expert SQL
- Fluent in Python or a similar language so that you can:
- Do ad-hoc data-cleansing yourself
- Create prototypes for software developers to later build at scale
- Good statistics knowledge
- Experience in predictive analytics
We use modern data pipelines
- Dozens of different data producers
- S3 data-lake
- Spark and Hadoop
- Redshift, BigQuery, Postgres, InfluxDB
- Tableau, Grafana, and Kibana dashboards
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment