We are looking for a Video Strategist
We’re looking for an analytical thinker with a creative flair to help our video team prioritize projects that both sell our product and educate users.
You’ll work with an enthusiastic group of animators and video producers, doing background research on what video content will best meet various business goals. You’ll plan project schedules and track video KPIs to see what video projects have been successful in the past and will use those learning to drive future projects.
This role will also require work with other departments of the marketing team to ensure video projects synchronize with larger marketing activities.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- Industry-leading YouTube channel with a team dedicated to leveraging video throughout our marketing efforts.
- A strong team of writers, web designers, and animators to help produce high-quality video content.
- Ideate new video concepts and create briefs for video creators based on YouTube and SEO research
- Optimize new and existing website landing pages with video concepts
- Aggregate video statistics into a regular report
- Optimize existing video content for YouTube and Google search
- Perform regular competitor research to understand how other companies in our industry are leveraging video
- Help create and execute plans to stay on the leading edge
- Project manage the video creation process from start to finish
- Help prioritize our video backlog with input from our Video Content Manager and Head of Marketing
- Post videos to various platforms including YouTube and Vzaar
- Ensure accurate video descriptions, titles, translations, subtitles, etc.
- Keep our brand videos in the App Store and Google Play Store up to date
- 2+ years of experience in video content creation or video marketing
- Strong command of YouTube Analytics/YouTube Studio
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of video KPIs as related to video marketing
- Excellent writing ability; able to write effective project briefs
- Ability to write video scripts in ad copy format
- Video editing skills (Adobe suite, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Some experience in data analytics preferably related to video
- Social media influencer management experience
- Some UX or UI experience
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.