We’re looking for a Video Content Manager
We’re looking for a creative soul with strong leadership qualities and excellent scripting skills to oversee our video team.
You’ll lead a motivated group of motion graphics animators and video producers to create engaging content that sells and informs, teaches and inspires. The content you develop will appear on YouTube, across social media marketing channels, in ad campaigns, and within company training platforms.
Additionally, you’ll get the chance to work across teams. Video projects go hand-in-hand with projects in other marketing departments, mirroring content on major landing pages or blogs. Good communication skills are a must.
- People manage our current team of two video professionals including fostering skill development.
- Ensure your final product is world-class while also driving efficiency and increasing the output of your team. Grow our video team to six. You’ll need to meet increasing demand on your team’s valuable time. This will include hiring new full-time members and developing a network of freelancers.
- You may also ultimately oversee one or more creative agencies.
- Provide feedback on all types of videos, ranging from high-value commercials to 15-second Instagram ads.
- Develop new video concepts in conjunction with our Senior Content Manager that could sit on product landing pages, blog articles, or customer support pages, as well as macro campaigns that could play out across multiple channels.
- Define and oversee KPIs for all types of video, ranging from sales-oriented animations to filmed projects meant for internal training.
- Coordinate with other members of the marketing team to develop videos for major product launches or PR initiatives.
- Write scripts that communicate complicated techie concepts to a general audience.
- Proven work experience in video content creation in a business setting (5+ years in video content creation).
- Established management experience within video production (3+ years preferred).
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially scripting.
- Experience implementing large-scale content projects.
- Some knowledge of the YouTube platform and creator studio.
- Firm grasp of business value: Given 50 possible topics/assignments, be able to prioritize the ones that will have the largest impact.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Incredible people skills.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Ability to give constructive feedback and help other writers craft industry-leading copy.
- Ability to adapt writing styles for different audiences.
- You can outline/conceptualize an entire piece, including text, images, videos, and any other additional multimedia material.
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech (general).
- Hands-on expertise with WordPress or another CMS.
- Some understanding of video or content SEO techniques.
- Experience creating well-converting landing pages.
- Understanding of user experience with usability testing.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.