We’re looking for a Creative Copy Lead
We’re looking for a copywriter with a talent for creating all things advertising. Our ideal candidate can sum up KSPs in a flash and write creative content that converts consistently! If you’ve got experience writing a variety of copy aimed at making sales (radio ad scripts, web ad copy, landing pages, etc), we’d love to talk to you.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will be measured by the response your copy generates—not the precision grammar of your copy. We don’t care if you split infinitives—we care if you inspire action.
You’ll work within our Marketing Team to create copy seen and heard by millions of people a year. No two days will be the same!
- Our operation serves many millions of website visitors a year thanks to our industry-leading marketing presence. We’re a robust force online, rapidly expanding across various marketing channels. Our words find an audience.
- Aggressive white-hat communication plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of strategists, web designers, and developers to help your words come to life.
- Work with management to create marketing strategies for major sales campaigns across a variety of mediums.
- Write and edit creative copy for marketing campaigns across YouTube, TV, radio, and more.
- Create and edit ad copy for Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and native advertising platforms.
- Using our existing USPs and value props, brainstorm new ad ideas that maximize sales and positive brand exposure.
- Understand what works best in our industry through research (and some trial and error!) and produce marketing copy that sells our target audiences while hitting our cost per acquisition (CPA) goals.
- Work with our Content, Web Design, and SEO teams to create new landing pages and polish existing ones.
- Set up processes to review current campaigns and their content and make suggestions for improvement.
- Track your results. Figure out what’s working and make sure the team at large understands how to leverage this information.
- Provide copy direction and support to other copywriters, both full-time and freelance, as well as other teams, including Web, Sales, and Public Relations.
- Optional: Grow to manage your own creative writing team.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience for direct response or other brand advertising
- Native-level English
- 1+ year of people or senior project management experience
- Ability to break down technical subjects for a non-technical readership
- Love of fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Familiarity with both digital (Google Ads, native) and traditional (TV, radio) media advertising
- Eagerness to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to switch gears quickly between different types of writing
- Experience writing landing page or blog copy
- Marketing analytics including tracking campaign performance
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.