We’re looking for a Project Manager for Localization
We’re looking for an organized and driven individual to be a part of our Localization Team, which is responsible for content in 19 languages. You will drive localization projects to increase conversions and and grow our non-English user base.
This role will contribute heavily to our marketing strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry with other young, talented professionals.
- Manage translation tasks. Ensure efficient translation and facilitate communication between our content team, developers, and remote translators.
- Plan and drive localization projects from start to finish. Work across teams to define clear requirements and business goals, set deadlines, and see projects to completion from technical development to language quality assurance.
- Track, report, and monitor the performance of our translated content.
- Maintain excellent translation quality by performing regular audits and running user tests on high-value content.
- Drive or contribute to content optimization projects in several languages.
- Coordinate non-English paid traffic initiatives (i.e., PPC).
- Lead various other marketing projects.
- 2+ years as a Product Manager or Project Manager
- Native proficiency in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, or Russian
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Experience working across teams/functions with impeccable results
- Can-do attitude. Given a problem, quickly understand the requirements and output a solution.
- A driven personality. Demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done.
- A keen ability to ask questions. Dig into an issue until you understand it.
- You enjoy getting things done and shipping changes quickly.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing marketing content or copywriting SEO (e.g. AdWords copy, landing page copy, or other marketing sales copy)
- Experience working with remote teams or agencies
- Degree in Foreign Languages or Translation
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.