At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 70 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
Are you a great copywriter?
We’re looking for a hardworking digital copywriter with an eye for effective landing pages to join our talented and diverse team of marketers, engineers, and designers.
You will work closely with SEO strategists, PPC team, and frontend developers to plan, draft, and execute eye-catching landing pages that outrank competitors. We’re not just out to convert; we aim to provide the best, most authoritative content for every query.
Besides landing pages, you may also create content ranging from clever tweets to long-form, data-driven blog posts across our websites and social media outlets.
Our ideal candidate is excited about taking somewhat technical concepts and making them easy for people to understand and compelling enough for them to share.
A tech background is not required for this role, as long you can demonstrate a willingness to learn, along with top-notch research and writing skills.
In this role, you will:
- Write and optimize content for landing pages.
- Help plan the look and feel including images and other media for landing pages with the help of our in-house video and graphics experts.
- Create long-form blog posts from conceptualization to completion related to digital rights, data privacy, and online security.
- Write content that conveys sometimes technically complex topics in a way that’s clear, compelling, and accessible for average consumers.
- Make sure our marketing message is consistent across all channels.
- Edit and provide feedback on work written by other team members and freelancers.
- You’re a fluent or native English speaker.
- You have superb writing skills.
- You have great outlining skills. You can conceptualize an entire piece, including text, images, videos, and other additional multimedia material.
- You know what it takes to create great landing pages.
- You can take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing.
- You have good research skills.
- You can adapt writing styles for different audiences.
- You have a solid understanding of SEO techniques.
Nice to have:
- You have web design skills.
- You’re interested in internet security, cryptography, privacy, and digital rights.
- You’ve written on tech topics.
- You have experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re curious, open-minded, and excited about learning new things.
- You’re highly organized.
- You want to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment