We’re looking for a Content Strategist – French
We’re looking for a talented, well-rounded marketing professional to help us expand our marketing efforts in French. Our ideal candidate has a knack for writing creative copy that both sells and informs. They can explain complex topics in a way that everyone can understand.
This role will contribute to our marketing efforts targeting non-English users. It is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry with other talented professionals and advance your career.
- We’re a robust force online, rapidly expanding across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and email marketing. Our words find an audience.
- Fast-growing non-English customer base thanks to our localization efforts across all channels.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of strategists, web designers, and writers to help produce high-quality content.
- Plan and drive content-creation projects in French, including website landing pages, support pages, ad copy for various touchpoints, blog posts, and video scripts.
- Collaborate with our analytics team to identify content opportunities.
- Drive conversions and traffic to our website by testing and optimizing all existing content in French.
- Ensure that our core values, products, brand voice, and competitive advantages are conveyed accurately.
- Create promotional copy for online advertising.
- Optimize existing ad and promotional copy across various advertising channels.
- Improve the organic rankings of our translated content by leading SEO projects.
- Drive the content strategy for French-speaking audiences to promote our products on social media, EDMs, and other communication channels.
- Provide French-specific industry insights to other teams based on product use cases, competitor research, and demographics.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in one or more of the following areas: ad or sales copywriting, content strategy (including landing pages), editing, or search engine optimization in French
- Strong command of some SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, Moz, and Keyword Planner
- Native-level French verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A driven personality to work autonomously towards goals, demand fast turnarounds, and push to get things done
- Strong command of Google Analytics or a keen desire to learn
- Experience planning and driving social media, outreach, or EDM campaigns
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, with flexible work times
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.