At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re hiring a Receptionist!
You will be the first point of contact and ambassador of the Chengbao brand, ensuring that every call and every visitor receives a warm welcome. This is a new position based in Hong Kong, reporting directly to the HR and Office Manager. You’re an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who will play a pivotal role in representing the Chengbao brand positively not only to our guests, but also our employees.
- Ensure that all who enter the office are welcomed in a professional and courteous manner.
- Act as the first point of contact to visiting vendors, applicants and employees. Provide them with assistance as necessary.
- Sign in visitors, issue visitor badges, and control access in and out of the office. Keep an eye out for suspicious activity.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls to appropriate individuals. Take messages where necessary.
- Clerical duties include: data entry, maintaining computer files with the use of spreadsheet and other computer software such as Google Suite; scanning and faxing, filing and mailing.
- Regularly monitor and ensure sufficient supplies for the office.
- Maintain office meeting room calendars.
- Make sure the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
- A friendly demeanor and approachable personality with willingness to assist all levels of staff within the organization.
- An organized, proactive, and efficient approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Values punctuality, professional appearance, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills – on the phone, in writing, and especially in person; the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office); typing skills.
- Strong verbal and written fluency in both English and Cantonese.
What you get from it:
- Attractive compensation and top-quality health insurance.
- A healthy work life balance.
- A fun and collaborative work environment that gives your room for creativity.