We are looking for an expert in operations
Were you drawing flowcharts before you could write? Do you love breaking down complex processes into simple steps and optimizing them? Lead and grow a global team handling our operations in one of the most exciting industries: tech.
- We’re a leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Millions of users worldwide rely on our services 24/7.
- Excellence in operations is core to the business.
- We face unique challenges and opportunities from our global customer base.
- We have a meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
- Manage our payment processing team, handling edge-cases and risks in customer payments. Improve their operations, their metrics of success.
- Grow a “product operations” team in Hong Kong that will be responsible for the operations of:
- Payments from customers
- User’s subscription management systems
- Online services and websites.
- For each of those areas, your team will:
- Ensure that SLAs are clearly defined
- Track and report on SLAs at appropriate frequencies.
- Monitor KPIs and operational metrics
- Mitigate all types of service and payment abuses.
- Raise incidents when metrics breach.
- Act as the first tier to try to triage and resolve incidents. Escalate to other teams or partners as necessary.
- Contribute to the product backlog. Partner with product and engineering teams to define a roadmap.
As manager of this team, you will
- Create the hiring plan for your team globally.
- Hire, train, motivate, assign responsibilities, and hold accountable several operations analysts.
- Articulate a vision of what the company needs to do so we stay within SLA. That includes defining requirements for functionality that software development teams should provide to your team.
- Design processes, document them clearly, measure their metrics, and improve them.
- Lead by example. Be able to perform most of the duties of your team members.
- Experienced people manager in operations roles.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent at creating, documenting, and running processes. This is especially important given the geographically distributed nature of your team.
- Strong analytical thinking. You can define very clearly which metrics you’d like to see in what format, find insight in the data, and drive action. Ideally, you can do basic analysis yourself in Excel and SQL, though you’ll also have support from several expert data analysts.
- You have a strong vision for how things should work, can effectively describe that vision to other people both verbally and in writing, and lead them to together accomplish it.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class talent and give them the tools to succeed. Our team is innovative, creative, and productive. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.