At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
- Successful privately-held business in a fast-growing industry
- Highly skilled team using best-practice processes
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making
This position will have operational administrative responsibilities:
- Run procurement processes. Buy equipment/services needed by employees. 99% of these are online credit-card transactions.
- Triage incoming emails directed at the company’s general inbox. These might be invoices from suppliers, notifications from vendors, subscription renewal messages, and various miscellaneous issues. Some you’ll handle yourself, others you’ll forward to the relevant department.
- Produce reports for various areas of the business.
- Support the Finance Manager and assist the office admin team as needed.
Required skills and experience
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to independently solve problems without much supervision
- Dependable and organized
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment