At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant
We are looking for a highly proficient Executive Assistant to work directly with the executive team at our dynamic, fast-growing tech company. The Executive Assistant serves as a main point of contact for the executive team and will be trusted with sensitive information. In this role, you will be expected to perform various admin and clerical tasks in a highly organized and timely manner working on a one-to-one basis with company executives.
- Assist Hong Kong Based executive team with daily schedule and duties, including calendar management
- Organize travel across time zones: finalize itineraries, flight and hotel arrangements, visas.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including meeting agenda preparation
- Coordinate registration for all conferences and group meetings
- Track business expenses and prepare expense reports as needed
- Provide support for personal errands, mailings, reservations etc. as required
- Creation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Several years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong English and Cantonese verbal and written communication skills that are tactful and appropriate when interacting with all levels of people
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with the third parties in an efficient and professional manner
- Independent, well organized, and able to work under pressure
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, standard working hours
- Medical insurance